These are the exhibitions that we have held in the past.
- 2003 Winterbourne Centenary (travelling) exhibition.
- 2004 ‘Science and Beauty’ at the Armitt Gallery, Cumbria.
- 2005 The National Trust’s Dudmaston Hall in Shropshire.
- 2005 ‘A Feast of Fruit & Flowers’ at Royal Worcester Porcelain Museum.
- 2007 ‘Botanical Birmingham’ celebrating the City’s rich heritage of plants and gardens held at the Botanical Gardens and Glasshouses.
- 2008 ‘Spring into Summer’ Droitwich Library.
- 2008 ‘Botanical Images of Winterbourne’ the inaugural exhibition in the new gallery celebrating not only Winterbourne’s rich diversity of plants seen through the eyes of botanical artists, but also the close relationship that continues to grow between the gardeners, visitors and painters.
- 2008 The National Trust’s Dudmaston Hall in Shropshire
- 2009 10th Anniversary Exhibition at The Coach House Gallery, Winterbourne Botanic Garden, Birmingham.
- 2010 ‘A Closer Look at Trees’ —The Coach House Gallery Winterbourne Botanic Garden, Birmingham.
- 2012 ‘From a Monastic Herbal’ Worcester Cathedral (part of the Worcester Festival).
- 2013 ‘Illustrated Herbs’ – The Coach House Gallery at Winterbourne Botanic Garden.
- 2015 NEC November, stand at ‘Art Materials Live’.
- 3rd – 6th November 2016 – Art Materials Live, NEC, Birmingham
© Annabel Barrett